Started from nothing, now know how to read basic Japanese!
Japanese Language I, II, III
(Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced)
Sensei is Great, Amazing and Friendly. Class very interesting and professional. Good for Work to help understand Japanese colleagues. Learnt conversational Japanese and culture.
Learnt a lot: Songs, Conversations, Hiragana and Katakana!
Japanese Language Course Plan:
Greetings and self-introduction
Know your body parts
Time, Dates and Schedule
Shopping in a mall
Eating in a restaurant
Asking for directions and taking public transport
Buying in a supermarket
Japanese manners / etiquette
Discussing daily activities
At the bank
Visiting tourist attractions
Participating in Japan’s festivals
Japanese tea ceremony
Around the house
Japan’s pop culture (music, sports, entertainment)
Japan’s traditional costume Kimono and Yukata, as well as today’s fashion
Visiting a doctor
Finding a place to stay in Japan
• Learning a language is a skill that requires a lot of practice, so a significant portion of class time will be used for actual communication in various fun ways, including through Games, Role Play, Acting, Singing, Pictures, Video Clips, Commercials, Songs, Multi-media, Real-life interactions.
• Students will be able to express and develop conversational skills by learning words, phrases, and useful sentences for various situations.
• They will learn grammar and understand the difference between Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
• They will also learn how to read accurately and write with logic.
• Besides the language, they will also the Japanese culture and customs.
Who is this course for:
• Job seekers who want to work in a Japanese company or work in Japan.
• Visitors to Japan who want to immerse deeper in the culture and connect more with the people.
• Immigrants moving to Japan.
• Entrepreneurs doing business in Japan or with Japanese companies.
• Lovers of Japanese pop culture like music, sports, entertainment, drama, manga and books.